Radiator tube dimensions

Danged I can't find anything online today...
Anybody know what the approx inside tube dimensions are of a typical flat tube radiator?

On Tue, 27 May 2014 13:52:15 -0800, "Guv Bob"

pretty common.

Thanks, that's close enough. That technical article said 200 microns was a good minimum size for a filter. That sounds about right to me. Table salt is 100 microns.
Maybe something like this would let the heavy stuff drop out without having a filter element to plug up?
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/sammybinsnoozin/FILTER02.gif
Some handy size comparison info is below, from http://www.universalfilters.com/MMCC.html
Bacteria = 2 microns Diameter of a red blood cell = 8 microns Talcum powder = 10 microns Diameter of a white blood cell = 25 microns Naked-eye visibility threshold = 40 microns Pollen = 60 microns Diameter of a human hair, typical human = 70 microns Table salt = 100 microns Openings in window screen, typical screen = 1475 microns (or .058 inches) Distance needed for first down in football, "1st and ten" = 9,144,000 microns Distance needed for first down in football, after false start penalty = 13,716,000 microns Distance needed for first down in football, after holding penalty 18,288,000 microns