Re: 1997 Mustang GT getting oil into cooling system

When I've had coolant in the oil, it shows up first as a milky foam looking substance on the oil cap. If you've got something that vaguely resembles dirty mayo on the inside of your oil cap, or along with your oil when you drain it, you're in trouble.
"Many things that were acceptable in 1958 are no longer acceptable today.
My own standards have changed too." -- Freeman Dyson