Re: 97 Taurus 3.0 Vulcan Serpentine Belt Replacement Nightmare

In posted on 27 Dec 2004 06:57:02 -0800:

I have a similar tool from Advance Auto. But even with that tool and a socket, you have to kind of angle the socket onto the tensioner bolt and twist it into place. Fortunately motor mounts have some rubber in them. The engined nudged just a tad which was the only reason I could get the bar in there.
Damaeus