Re: DVD Player in Explorer

Well, having kids always creates situations for which we nee answers. My son inserted a non standard DVD into the overhead DV movie player. How in the heck can I get the thing out of the player It will not eject
Well, I really dont understand why anyone would wonder what th
question was/is. It is the first post in the thread