DVD Player in Explorer

Well, having kids always creates situations for which we nee answers. My son inserted a non standard DVD into the overhead DV movie player. How in the heck can I get the thing out of the player It will not eject

Reply to
rickheel4

Come on. Somebody must have an answer to this one

Reply to
rickheel4

Reply to
pick one

On computers CD/DVD devices have a small hole in the front to allow a paper clip to override the normal electro-mechanical eject mechanism. I'm not familiar with the auto units. Is there a disc tray or is it loaded like an in-dash unit?

Reply to
sleepdog

Look in the owner's manual. That may have instructions for problems like this.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

This item would not be in the owner's manual since it's considered an "accessory". And, yes, I looked.

As a previous person said, there is usually a pinhole near the opening for the cd where you can push a paperclip in there and force eject it.

Reply to
Mark

According to the owner's manual, you should have a "DVD Supplement Guide" for complete instructions on using the DVD.

Reply to
dold

Reply to
pick one