Re: front suspension noise, Ford Ka

thanks for the reply's and the link, I will take the Ka for a 2'nd opinion, done 300 miles now and its creaking most small lumps never mind speed bumps. its daft this, I thought if I paid a few quid and got a car from a bigger supplier, I would get my moneys worth. I thought these kind of problems were a thing of the past with trading standard / heath and safety laws that govern our every move! Silly me, I trusted the salesman!

Reply to
<happynewcar

Have you told the salesman what's up?

You can try doing so in front of another customer.

That often gets stuff resolved. ;)

Reply to
DervMan