Ford Ka Cigarette Lighter Socket

Hi guys,

I've got a Ford Ka, and the cigarette lighter socket is faulty. It has a short and blew the fuse (and threw a few sparks when I tried to put a new one in!).

Thing is, I can't get the socket out. I've tried putting my finger in and twisting, but it ain't coming and I don't want to force it and bust something else.

Am I doing it wrong, or do I just need to put my back into it?

Cheers,

Reply to
shipcreak

you pull the insert out first although if its melted together you will have to crush it together to remove it

Reply to
Mindwipe