Re: R.I.P. General Motors (1931-2006)

Sort of make the statement seem foolish doesn't it. Same management same workers and in many cases same engines, trannys as in the some of the cars.
The fact is every mnaufacture is making good vehicles today, the only real differance amoung them is style, price and dealer service. I have not owmed a foreign car that was any better than the dometics I've owned. The only differace I have encounted was the higher prices charged at foreign dealers Today I'm more interested in how the deaership takes care of me when I take my cars in for service. ;)
mike hunt
wrote:

I do beleive that GM and Ford does a great job in

What do you mean"take care of you"? Special treatment? mark_
When one buys as many vehicles I do, you bet ;)
mike hunt