Re: Windstar Window Motor.

opined in

1. Used part. Ebay or salvage yard. Get a book or check the library
2. Where do you live that you have access to only one Ford dealer?
- vote with your feet.
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Don't forget the Mercury dealer too.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.BARF
Mortimer Schnerd, RN opined in

Good one .. thought of that, then I thought "surely they know that..."
But I bet some dont think of it.
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:19:39 -0000, Backyard Mechanic

Thanks guys. I am trying a scrap vehicle place. There are more dealers around but just a bit far off. Nevertheless, now I may be forced to go try them instead. Regards ChkMte55