Real World gas mileage on 4cyl Ford Escape?

Can anyone tell me what the real world miles per gallon is on a 4cyl Ford Escape? thanks

I believe it is around 30 if you drive decent, but the pickup is close to the current V6. I get about 19-20 on my V6 AWD
Bob

26.5 mpg hiway on our 2/FWD V6

thanks for the info. what about town/city driving gas mileage?

Dont know, never figured it out ..we just bought it (a 2002) a few weeks back