REPLACE Tail light for 98 Ford TAURUS

Normally replacing tail light for cars is easy. Ford is making this painful. Anyone have easy responce on how to replace back right light bulb for 98 Taurus? Thanks

Sure, grab the socket, give it a quarter turn, pull it from the lamp replace the bulb and reinstall.
mike hunt
noles wrote:

From the trunk, remove the black plastic discs that keep the trunk liner in place. They are about the size of a quarter. Fold down the liner and you will see the housing. There about four or five nuts to remove and the housing will exit outside of the car, rearward. From there you can pull out the lamp sockets and remove the bulbs. Keep spares on hand as these seem to go out quite frequently. Also check your side markers, another ongoing change.

Thanks for responce. Wasn't sure if I unscrewed bolts, I see where the housing can exit outside. Again, thanks