Replacement radiator for 1978 Fairmont

I need to go to a junkyard to get a replacement radiator for my 1978 Fairmont (I-6, 200CI). Are there any newer vehicles that use the same radiator, so that I could get a newer radiator that will fit? I want
to get something newer than a radiator off of a Fairmont/Zephyr, and newer than a 1981/1982 Cougar. I was thinking of something within the last 15 years. I just don't know what newer vehicles would have the same radiator. I don't want to spend $200 on a new radiator either.
Cobra Boy opined in

Rads are one of the few things I wouldnt bother going to junkyard for.... unless I could wander around and pick the one I wanted for less than 50 bucks
Especially since they are under $160.00 brand spanking new (GO/DAN #433546) with a lifetime limited warranty at Advance Auto Parts (probably AutoZone too)...
Rob * * *

bucks