M1 Radiator replacement

I need to replace the radiator and three radiator hoses on a 1991 Miata. Can anyone:

a) give me an idea of how difficult this to do and how long it would take? I have a fair selection of tools and would like to try to do it myself to save money.

b) help me find a place to buy a new radiator and hoses at the best possible price.

TIA

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Look down about 10 posts to "Radiator problems", thread started on 10/19, continues today.

John McClary ('94 Miata)

Reply to
John McClary

I started the thread on 10./19 "Radiator Problems". We found one locally..or you can also find them online just about anywhere or Ebay is another good source. It was an easy job. I have a 1990. Total of 1/2 to install one after you remove the old one. Held on by just a few bolts. You also need to remove the fans and reinstall them to new radiator. Easy task also.

You'll need to remove bolts by going under front of car as well. We just put my front wheels on a ramp to do it.......easy and fast, really :) ~Cissy Organize Your Sock Drawer :-D Cissy Mazda Miata

Reply to
Expmiata