repost FS '89 Crown Vic

Has new motor but needs transmission and front nose clip(headlight assembly) Motor is a 302/5.0 police interceptor (less than 3000 miles on motor) Clear title.... great for restore or parts car
Must sell $850. OBO
Contact Kathy or Ron if interested 972-775-3729 or 817-689-6328 or email at katlet1at hotmail dot com or tbsteam2002 at yahoo dot com
***We are south of the metroplex but if you want it we can get it to you :)***