taurus sho cats ? 97 v8

does anyone in here know about the cars? And if so is there any problems made by getting rid of the cats? (all 3)

The main problem will probably be the legality of it. But, I don't work for the EPA.... so I can't really stop you from doing it.

C. Ulater wrote:

There great cars until the cams break causing more than the cars worth repair. Do a google search on V8 sho problems. One can get the cams pinned if they want to do a preemptive strike against the cost of a future costly repair.
Bob
C. Ulater opined in

www.shotimes.com