taurus transmission

I am trying to replace my ford taurus 1991 gl tranny and don't know where i can look to find out just how to take the old one out. Any suggestions?

dooders wrote:

sub frame. Unless you have a cheap donor trannie, a 91 is not worth a 1500+ rebuild. 91/92 were the first years for the electronic shifted model. If your looking at used ones, makes sure the plug connections are the same. I think 91/92 were different.
Bob
-