warman is not canadian and does not speak for us

hey warman u have some balls u immigrated here canada saved your ass you or you family has never fought for canada in fact canada saved YOUR ass
dont tell a true canadian what a canadian is
CANADA hates USA thats why were canada we burnt down the whitehouse in 1812
hurc ast
? Or that you'll piss off someone enough that they'll slow your connection to a crawl with a D-DOS attack?
I'm Canadian, and you sure as fuck don't speak for me.

hurry do it do it now
hurry
lmfao i hate telus
I'm Canadian, too. I love the USA. Canadians and Americans are not the same, but we're great friends, and should be the best of friends. This yougog is an idiot, pure and simple.