What type of FI.

What type of Fuel Injection would a 4.6 V8 have on it? It`s in a Thunderbird LX 1996.
Thanks in advanec.
Tom

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:08:26 -0600, "tomj"

Depends on what aspect your are asking about. All 4.6L Fords are electronic port injection. I believe they are also all SEFI and use MAF metering. If you have a more specific question, I am sure someone here can provide an answer.