what type of plug wires?

I recently put Flowtech headers on my 81 454 and I only want to buy one set of wires right now, any suggestions? I hear that Taylors are good for this application. I have always been an Accel fan.

Reply to
bj454m

just buy a quality set of lifetimes, i got auto zone on my blazer and they work great

Reply to
mudmonkey

Accel Super Stock wires and Accel U-Groove plugs!

Reply to
Shades