Where is drivers door open switch on '99 Taurus

Hi,
I've got a '99 Taurus Wagon. Recently the door open light has been on in the dash, but as far as I can tell all the doors are closed properly. When I lock all the doors manually the drivers lock button
pops up right away, after a couple of minutes the drivers door will lock by itself usually. I've looked over the door but can't see any switch that's supposed to close when the door closes. Any idea where/how Ford does this?
TIA
Norm
says...

of the door. If you look closely you might be able to see a small hole near the latch mechanism that is large enough to get a small tube, as found on spray contact cleaner into the hole. Spray the area inside the hole liberally with contact cleaner, some people use WD-40 instead, then open and close the door several times. Usually cleaning the area like this solves the problem, it is very common. If you cannot fix it that way you will need to take your inside door panels off and replace the switch.
--
I. Care

Had the same problem from time to time with my "99 Taurus sedan. A spray of WD-40 or the like in the latching mechcanisim in each door eliminated the problem like magic.
Eric
Thanks guys, I'll get out the WD-40 and look closer for a hole to spray it into.
Thanks again!
Norm