xr8 98 au

Just picked up one of these and having but of trouble with the transmission clunking between gears. I believe that the car has a history of towing a caravan and this may be the result.
What transmission is in these cars and does it sound like a rebuild. It's not every gear. I think it's third gear as it happens at about 50-60. Km/h. Any help would be great