2002 Focus SE Wagon - Fuel Pump

My fuel Pump went out, could someone scan a few pages pertaining to the removal and replacement of the fuel pump and send them my way?
Thanks!
Anything would be helpfull!

Robert Smith wrote:

I think that's covered under an extended warranty. Mine was replaced by Ford with a little over 100,000 on my 2001 SE Wagon.
2002 is not covered just 2000 & 2001according to my local dealer and the websites I have visited that ask for a vin # and display recalls. If you know of a way to get a free one please let me in on the trick.