Anyone hazzard a guess at a replacement windscreen for a W Reg U.K model Focus Zetec , its a heated front window......A small stone or something has hit the window and caused it to crack.

Anyone hazzard a guess at a replacement windscreen for a W Reg U.K model Focus Zetec , its a heated front window......A small stone or something has hit the window and caused it to crack.
Paul.... :((
Add pictures here
✖

has
I replaced my Focus Zetec US windshield for about $175 US. But it wasn't heated.
--Mike
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks Mike , i'm sure its gonna cost me around 225 quid....:(((((((((((

Add pictures here
✖
But don't get a third party screen company to do it - go to Ford.
A household name glass company, lets call them CarGlass, spent over six months and countless attempts trying to get the replacement X-Reg Focus screen to stop leaking. At one point I had 3" of standing water in the cabin.
First visit to Ford sorted the problem - the common pollen filter issue *if the screen is not sealed correctly*.
And I'm sure the car has smelt musty since. But it's the wife's car and so it might be her..... <slap>
Add pictures here
✖
Why can't you do it on your insurance??
It should cost you around Ł50 excess and it won't have any impact on you NCD.
Just a thought??

Add pictures here
✖
What, fix the musty wife? For Ł50? Bargain.
Joking aside, beware that insurance companies insist on which glass company to use (at least mine did). And that was the start of my troubles.
message
Add pictures here
✖

For what it's worth I went to a private shop and had no problems, but that was in the US.
--Mike
Add pictures here
✖

has
Check your insurance- most cover windscreen replacement after aŁ30-50 excess of course...
Tim..
Add pictures here
✖