Heated Rear Window

Folks.

I fitted a proper heated window to my 73 flat screen 1200 a couple of years ago, and routed the wires wherever they lie. I spotted in a catalogue this morning that they should disappear into the rear pillars through a grommet. I found the blanking plug for this hole. Now which way do they go ? I wish the live to go to the relay under the back seat, but not sure which way is clear and doable.

Anyone have any clues ?

James

Reply to
Juper Wort