beeps on ignition

I have a 2001 Ford focus...
Recently I started to hear what sounded like a warning tone on ignition, that lasted a second or so.
Checked with the dealership, and the head mech said that he had no idea
what it might mean!?!
Just today, on ignition, I heard three distinct tones.
Any ideas out there?
pitimax wrote:

Does the car have an alarm fitted

No alarm, that's what makes me worry !

pitimax wrote:

then its the lights on warning sounder , mine started beeping when the car was started found the battery was on its way out , this time of year you pull more power to start , get your battery checked , check all your cabling to the battery , starter motor and alternator for any damage , loose connections or corroded connections