307 - beeps when ignition key turned?

I have a 54 plate 307 HDI 136.
Every now and then, when I turn the ignition key to position2 (glow plugs,
etc) the usual dashboard lights come on and then go out as normal, but I
also hear 3 loud-ish beeps (all same pitch). Nothing unusual comes up on
the multi-function display, and car drives fine.
Anyone got any ideas what the beeps are indicating?
TIA
Reply to
The Man Himself
I have exactly the same thing on my 307.
The 307 dealer says I should get my battery tested, but it has been doing it since I got the car a year ago!
Reply to
Matthew
ok if you put your keys in the ignition switch it on then off and open the drivers door (key recognition) is this the same kind of beeps if so its a mux problem
Reply to
MARK B via CarKB.com

Site Timeline Threads