307 beeps

Recently my 2002 2.0 litre HDI has started giving me three beebs and no error messages just after starting up. There doesn't appear to be any degredation to performance etc. so does anyone have any idea what this might signify?

Reply to
Barney

This happened once - a few days later the low coolant alert appeared.

Reply to
Paul C

Just checked and the coolant level is below the minimum level so have topped it up. Haven't checked the beeps yet but will soon. Many thanks

Reply to
Barney