block heater

I purchased a 2005 focus a few days ago, and the window sticker says that there is an engine block heater....... I can't find the connector for it...... can anyone help? thanks in advance. steve

Reply to
loser

If you have a Zetec engine, the block heater is in the back of the engine, (firewall side). Look for the cord around the battery area it should be tied up around there. .

Reply to
Henri

:>I purchased a 2005 focus a few days ago, and the window sticker says :>that there is an engine block heater....... I can't find the :>connector for it...... can anyone help? thanks in advance. :> steve

I haven't seen an '05 under the hood but on my '04 SVTF with Euro Pack the block heater cord and connector run from the engine block up to the front and are retained by a snap-in just to the left of the air intake snorkle above the upper grille.

me/2

Reply to
me/2