Block Heater

Does anyone make a block heater specifically for a 22re? If not, is there a generic block heater that can be used on a 22re? Know where I can get one? Thanks. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Depends on what state you live in for how up to date on that kind of add-on your local market is going to be... But up here in Alaska, everyone and their brother does the installs on those things... I would suggest making a round of calls for availability, but block heaters, oil pan/transmition heaters, battery blankets &/or trickle chargers are made for all engine and vehicle types that are more than 2 months old from initial production...

If all else fails, contact your local dealer.

-Raksashan

Reply to
Raksashan

The do make a block heater for the 22re I know I have one in my 87 4runner the can be had from NAPA or if close to canada Canadian Tire for about 35 bucks candian.

Reply to
Jenny Dog

Thanks for the info. I just went down to NAPA and got one. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry