Changing EGR valve

How difficult is it to change the EGR valve on a 2004 TDCi? Does it need the car on a ramp for access from underneath? My car is showing all the
symptoms (smoking on acceleration, loss of power and economy) so I feel the need to get the spanners out during the Xmas holidays...
--
Neil McDonald

the
Surely it will be under warranty on a 2004 model.
follow the thread here http://www.ffoc.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&tQ289
for info about what to say to the dealer.
Bob