Coil Spring Failure

My passenger side front coil spring was broken and was replaced today under warrenty on 2002 ZX5 with 49,000Km. Anybody else out there had this problem
and is this something that we should keep a lookout for.
Mike.

under
problem
I can't recall any other mention of it in the 4 1/2 years I've been reading this newsgroup. So I doubt if it's a common problem. Guess the gods were out to get you ;<)
i had the same on my UK 2.0 ghia, grat difficuty for the dealer to obtain replacement

reading
out