Back end Rattle Focus 1.6 1999 (UK)

I'm getting an occasional clunking rattle from the back end of my Focus (think its near side) when travelling on typical UK 'B' Roads, which seems to get worse when travelling round right-hand bends. I don't think it's the exhaust, as this has been recently replaced, and the rattle's still there. Might it be the rear suspension playing up? I recently had a rattle from the front end fixed by replacing the front anti-roll bar link rods. Any ideas as to what's causing the rattle would be gratefully received.

Regards,

Chris

Reply to
Chris H