diagnostic code

Hello to all I'm having trouble with my ford focus ztec engine and I read here that you can start the car while holding in the reset switch on the instrument panel and it will run several tests. I was wondering if
anyone may happen to know what the code 9359 refers to?....that is what is coming up as being detected. Thanks so much for your time....Beckie
I looked it up and this is what comes up for that particular error 9359 Engine Run/ACC Circuit Error Instrument Cluster
Hope it helps. Mojo