Focus SE Sedan

I have a 2001 (US) which I purchased used with 14K mi. on it. So far everything is fine. Would some one please tell me where I might find a list of accessories that is available or a company/ies that sells
same? Also my car has a spoiler on the rear deck. All of the SE's don't. Is this part of an option package? My car is loaded. I think that it has every option available. Are there any recalls for this car? I want to warmly thank anyone who responds to my inquiry.

http://www.alldata.com/TSB/19/011950DJ.html
For information on recalls.

Useful link.
F. Plant

We had an SE that had close to all the options. Power steering, windows, locks, brakes, ABS, Stereo Cassette auto. Did not have driving lamps, cd or spoiler.
We now have the ZTS. DRL, front seat air bags, CD No changer tho. Still no driving lamps or spoiler.
go to www.ford.com and search for the focus.
there is also a site that has info on some "tuning" parts
Hope this helps.
--
GandalfSC
--

snipped...all you have to do is either visit any Ford dealer with your VIN # or if you're on a good enough basis with the service people you can call in with the VIN # and they will tell you about any recalls left undone or still open. Shouldn't be too many as it's a 2001... Linda