1992 *Stored <1500 mi* LX 5.0 Sedan Bimini Blue Mustang

Original owner, 1992 Mustang LX 5.O Notch Back, Bimini Blue, Titanium Cloth,

5-speed, all original, stored indoors-covered since purchased, < 3000 km, 2000 mi., around the block mileage, never seen rain, like new...

Q: I'm thinking of selling this car and would like to know what price range I would sell the car for? If someone ever wanted a *new* '92 LX 5.0 Sedan this is the car!

Stevie

Reply to
Sandlmyers

droooooool...

Steve Buick 455 on a stand

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

More drool from me! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Any pics? Where is the car located? This is late in the fun car season, may have to wait till spring for top dollar...

Sean

rec.bicycles.marketplace

Reply to
IamGoode

*does impression of Columbian selling helicopter to Harrison Ford's character in "Clear and Present Danger"*

Two million dollars.

Reply to
Greg B.

A car this original, with this low mileage could go for as much as $15,000-$20,000 with the right buyer/target audience. Seeing that your in Canada, you've got a limited local audience, I would suggest Ebay, or posting it for sale on any number of Late Model Mustang web sites, along with the Mustang Club of America. if you want help in marketing the car, let me know, as this is what I do for a living, and can help you get the most bang for your buck.................

Bill S.

Sandlmyers wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Just did a little check on autotrader.com for Mustang 5.0 convertibles (1988-93) and came up with not one, but TWO 1992 GT convertibles, each professing under 100 miles on the clock, and each listed at $41,995 (and that's American dollars) by a Ford dealer.

Now, I don't care how much you like Mustangs, convertibles, or Fox-body GTs in particular, $41,995 would buy a whole hell of a lot more car.

If you don't mind a high-mileage "pre-owned" vehicle, I also find a Limited Edition (red/white) '92 convertible being offered at $12,500. It's got all of 10,950 miles on it.

(I know, I know... we're talking about a trunk here, not a convertible. But I happen to be looking at the convertibles.)

You can ask for the moon and stars, and just settle for the stars, or you can ask for the moon and settle for Bayonne, NJ. Bill's numbers are "right on the money", although I'd expect the lower end of the range.

After all, it's a 12-year-old used car. Who, in their right mind, would buy somebody's 12-year-old used car?

Aw, hell, I'll give you $50 for it right now.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Wow! Geeze, I wonder how much trade-in that dealership would give on a low-mileage '93 Cobra?!

Patrick '93 Cobra (For Sale: $75,000) '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Less if they knew that a Buick guy was banging gears in it!

:)

Steve Buick 455 on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve