Fuse #63 replacement

Greetings, am new here and hope yall can help! I have a 2000 Ford Focus. All the Doors and tunk quit working on me today. I have read through the posts here
and it seems the cental lock module fuse #63 is hard to replace. Several people here have asked where it is, but I can not seem to see where anyone has specified the way to get to it. Yes it is on the back of the fuse panel, I understand that, but where exactly is it and how would I go about re4placing it. Feel free to post to me or e-mail me. My Wife is panicing and I can not afford to go to a dealership. Thank you all and I hope y'all have Happy Holidays
I have had the same problem on my 2000 Focus. I finally was able to get to the fuse by removing the 2 screws that hold the fuse box in place in it's bracket, then drop the fuse box down. That's the tricky part...but be patient and you will be able to maneuver it down to where you can get to the back of the fuse box. The fuse is up near the top. There are all sorts of wiring harnesses plugged into the back of the box, but look closely and you will be able to find the fuse. Hope that helps everyone who has had a hard time like me finding it.