I'm there

I am at 100,000 miles on my 2000 Ford Focus despite of all the problems I have had since I had it. Have been taking really good care of it. Has anyone else reach this milestone? If so, has anything else gone wrong? I
want to be prepared.
Thanks,
Sheila
Then there's a guy that reached over 2,000,000 miles, but that's with a Volvo P1800 from the sixties that he still drives every day. Main thing he says is: Fix the problems as soon as they appears. /per

Good for him and the Volvo. Now that's getting what you pay for with that many miles :-) I want to know about experiences, if any, from people who are over 100,000 miles with their 2000 Ford Focus "Since the 2000 Ford Focus has been having problems since day one" that Ford still haven't done recalls on and know that there are problems that need to be addressed.

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 22:46:18 -0500, "Sheila R. Hudson"

Well mine went back at the end of a 3 year lease with 92500 miles on the clock and the only thing it had was a regular service and replacement tyres and brake pads, oh and I think the front disks were replaced at the 75000 mile service. It never broke on me always started whatever the weather. Just changed it for yet another Focus (my 3rd) this time a TDCi purely for the improved fuel economy 50+ to the gallon compared with 35 on the petrol 2.0l. Performance is near on as good as the petrol and once its chipped it should really fly.
--
Hmm must get round to finding a decent sig

He's rebuilt the engine, transmission (the list goes on and on) a few times. VERY dedicated owner, he is.
--
Raider Rick
"Just drive, baby"