Re: RDS 5000

DId you have any luck finding a diagram for the RDS 5000 unit?? I am after the wiring diagram so i can install a different head deck in its place. but all the wires are labeled the same. Can you pass me any helpful diagrams??

Hamish

Reply to
Spaced

GO TO

This is a GREAT help when wiring up ford stereo's!!!!!

Let me know if its this that u wanted.

MC. Essex, England.

--------

its place. but all the wires are labeled the same.

Reply to
Mark C.