Old post re Yellow ZX3 for Teen Daughter

A LONG LONG time ago somebody on here (Name might have been Chris), was thinking about buying an egg yolk yellow ZX3 for his daughter. I cautioned him against it.
I was just wondering if she had totalled it yet.
SD

Am I being ??? or is this a little too morbid ? I liked the bright yellow as you could always see it...it was just never available when I went looking for one. Linda (red now)

Well, I cautioned him against doing it citing statistics on how teen drivers are much more likely to get in an accident. I just wondered if my pontifications had come to pass yet or not. Yeah, a little morbid maybe...
They didn't have the yellow in 2000 when I bought mine, but I think they did in 2001. I thought it was pretty cool although I liked the Midnight Blue and Sangria Red a little better. Had to settle for a Malibu Blue though.
SD

Absolutely in 2001... if you see a 70-year old geezer smoking a pipe while zipping around in a yellow ZX3, it might be me. I've always felt that YELLOW must have been the ideal color in the ZX3 designer's mind when he crafted that beautiful shape. The combination of shape and color really sings :^)
--
Anti-Spam address: my last name at his dot com
Charles Gillen -- Reston, Virginia, USA

I agree. I would also like to see some more "zippy" colors for cars - I find the vast majority of them soooooo boring. Except for Red and now Yellow, there isn't much to choose from color-wise.
SD