OT a bit: Escort problems

Hey Group,
Hope your all well?
After my Escort 1.4i (CVH) L reg failed its MOT, with high emissions been:
Co 6.372 & Hadrocarbons been nearly 800.
This has only just been services. I`ve cleaned all the contacts for sensors with some contacts cleaner and measured out the TPS and (I think its the ATS)
I`ve tested the TPS which gives me a value of 0.5v normal and 4.67 @ WOT
I`ve noticed a little unit to the left of my engine which has a hose coming from my Air Filter housing. I gues this is the ATS?
It has 3 wires on it 2 x Blaxk and Brown, and a Yellow and Brown.
Mesuring Black/Brown to Yellow/Brown on both of the Black/Browns gives me a value of 2.52v & 10 Degrees, 50 Degrees & 90 Degrees. Mesuring Brown/Black to Brown/Black gives me a value of 5.05v again at 10, 50, and 90 degrees?
Does this sound faulty? Anybody got any ideas?
I`ve also noticed im only getting about 250 - 290 to the tanks now aswell i used to get about 350 - 400
Cheers MCN (Si)

Can't you find a more appropriate group? (hint.... try the uk.* hierarchy).
--
Paul Giverin