pvc valve location

Where is the location of the PVC valve on a U.S.A. built 2000 Focus Z-Tec engine

vjc wrote:

Unless I'm missing a BIG opportunity, no one here's being paid to answer you questions.
drivers side, next to exhaust manifold, ..
Where is the location of the PVC valve on a U.S.A. built 2000 Focus Z-Tec engine
On the Zetec, the PCV valve is located in the front of the engine, behind the lower right corner (as you face the engine) of the aluminum exhaust heat shield. It is in a rubber grommet, with a hose attached - a bit hard to reach. Do this with the engine cold, so you don't burn your fingers. I typically clean mine with carb cleaner and reinstall. It is always clean and the plunger inside is not stuck.
Gary