PVC

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE A PVC ON A 2003 ACCORD 6 CYL. THANK YOU.

Reply to
FIRE LIEUT Z

-=================

HAS THE DIAGRAMS OF THE PARTS . . . .

Why were we yelling just now???

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Nick I went to that site , Can't find anything for pvc.

Reply to
FIRE LIEUT Z

It sounds like you're looking for the PCV (not "pvc") tube. "PCV" stands for "positive crankcase ventilation." Most cars have a PCV valve that is commonly cleaned and/or changed at some point in the car's life. I do not see a PCV valve for your car; just the "tube."

For one version of the 2003 Accord 6-cylinder, see

Elle