PCV valve location

Where is the PCV valve on the 2000 Sienna viewing it from the front? Do I have to remove the black plastic cover from the top of the engine.

On my 2.2 Camry it is right on top of the valve cover but I can't find it on the 3.0 engine.

Reply to
badgolferman

On the left (passenger) side on top of the rear (firewall) valve cover. you don't need to take anything off to access it.

Reply to
XYZ ABC

Thanks, without your tip it would still be hidden.

Reply to
badgolferman