CHATTERING PVC VALVE

I have a 2000 F150 with 5.4L with 150k miles. I have noticed that the PVC valve is making a loud a high speed chattering noise. I have pulled the PVC valve out of the valve cover and it seems to be fine. (I shook it and it rattles meaning that it is not gummed up) Does anyone know if this is chattering noise is normal or if there is something wrong?

Reply to
DAVE DAVIS

Check the pvc air-filter in the air-cleaner. It may be in need of replacement or just a good cleaning.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt