radio problems?

Anyone have problems with their radio just suddenly turning off? Mine will blink a couple of times and then just turn off. When I push the removable
panel it turns back on and is fine.
Any suggestions as to how I can remedy the problem?
Thanks, ahead of time, for your advice and suggestions.
Regards,
Rob
"Rob Osborn" wrote ...

In a freaky sort of coincidence, the radio in my 2000 Focus has just started doing _exactly_ the same thing. I guess the cause is a bad contact on the back of the removable plate.
Rob