Re: Ford Focus CD Changer

Im assuming this is the six disc in-dash changer. I had the same problem, and when I opened up the stereo, I found that some of the white plastic trays that move the discs had bound up and broken. I doubted that I could
buy these by themselves, and reluctantly installed an aftermarket in-dash changer to avoid having the same problem again.