Ford Focus CD Changer

My CD Changer consumed 5 CDs sometime ago and I have been unsuccessful in being able to retrieve them (or play them for that matter). When I press eject, load or a specific number for a specific disc all I get is an annoying sound...the changer is trying to do something. Anyone have a similar issue? I've called car audio shops, but for some reason they don't repair, they only install/uninstall. Any tips would be appreciated...thanks.

Reply to
Duster