Re: Gas prices aren't dropping

Just think yourselves lucky. Over here in England we pay nearly £4.00 per

>gallon of unleaded (about $6.00 !!) > >I was on honeymoon in Florida a couple of weeks ago, and couldn't believe >how cheep fuel was !

It tends to be regional too...during summer demand is higher so the prices go up some. Linda

Reply to
HbgpodLW

Here in California/ los angeles it was $2.10 and it's still around $1.70 :-(

But yeah, I am dutch and was used to pay around E1.30 a litre last time I was there so $1.70 a gallon isn't that bad

Johan

Reply to
Johan Berkhoff