survey Canadian regional gas prices

Curious what we Canadians are paying per litre in our respective regions? I'll start: Vancouver $.829/L on 2004/02/20

Reply to
Rolf

Man, and I'm bitching about $1.73/gallon here in Ohio. At those prices you're paying $3.32/gallon. How does anyone who lives in Canada afford to drive a vehicle with an 8-cylinder??????

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

They dont pay thru the nose for medical insurance.

Reply to
Martin Riddle

"Martin Riddle" wrote

Sure we do. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

""Doc"" wrote

Which is why I haven't driven an 8 cylinder car since my 71 Road Runner in about the year 82.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

"Rolf" wrote

Calgary.... 73.9 yesterday, 69.9 today, and

61.9 two days ago. And subtract 3.5 cents a litre off those prices as almost all the gas stations discount 3.5 cents a liter at the pump.

It's all over the place right now.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

Consider our swedish prices: US$4.66/gallon ;-) (calculated with ~SEK9/litre) And some of us still drive V8's

""Doc"" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Reply to
diesel©

How about ?1.18 a liter, about usd5.00 a gallon(took 4l to a gallon) in The Netherlands and a gas/milage off 19miles per gallon.

Don't spend your vacation here, to damn expensive.

Marc "88 K15004X4 Heerlen, Netherlands, Europe

Reply to
Marc

St. Catharines, Ontario $0.769 per liter

Reply to
hank

.785 Here in Regina

Reply to
Newgroups
79.9 in Victoria, 76.9 up island....
Reply to
D Wrate
72.9 in Edmonton, AB

Reply to
D.Dowson

yes to the tune of about $10,000/yr in extra tax. and then you still pay some sort of fee.

Reply to
J Oat

Reply to
Colin Fowler

"J Oat" wrote

There ya go....a Canadian who knows what we "actually" pay for our "free" coverage. Mind you, other then the wasted dollars spent on un-necessary treatments...I wouldn't have it any other way. Good health care for everyone is just the way a good society should treat it's members.

Ian

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

Right on Ian, it may be expensive but at least everyone gets decent health care.

Reply to
hank

Have raised the price on Reg 40=A2 in the last 4 weeks..First it was blamed on the cold winter in the East, (Yeah Right), then they blaming it on a rise in crude oil prices, BUT the prices haven't gone up anywhere else nearly as much Perhaps Arnold needs the money to pay off his campaign debts

The major brands are over $2.10 a gal yesterday...dirty mofo's

Reply to
ken

Moncton N.B. 85.9/litre self serve regular.

Reply to
High Sierra

Try This

Provides updates on gas prices across Canada.

Reply to
hank

Great Link! FWIW I buy gas in Pt RobertsWa @ .629/L Canadian!

Reply to