focus 2.0

I have a focus can some one give me a advise wich tires are te best to use, and why.

Hans.

Reply to
j.w.meyer

I'm no expert and really was hoping some of the more knowledgeable guys would reply.. however, I think maybe you'd be looking for some kind of Low profile tyre,... If you do go Low profile, you have to change your complete wheel I think.

Reply to
Ian Clark

just put Pirelli powergys on my 2.0 much quieter than the original firestones

Reply to
j*